|Mangalore : Delicious Indian Prawn Recipe |
Delicious Indian Prawn Recipe
Mangalore July 15:
1/2 kg - shelled prawns
6 slices - bread
4 tbsp - mayonnaise
2 tbsp - chopped spring onions
2 tbsp - grated cheese
1 tbsp - thick cream
salt, pepper and mustard to taste
parsley for garnishing
salt, peppercorns, sliced green chilles, water (1/4 cup)
1. Boil the prawns with salt, peppercorns, sliced green chillies and very little water.
2. When prawns turn pink and are cooked, drain and cool, removing peppercorns and chilles. Chill the prawns.
3. Combine boiled prawns with mayonnaise, spring onions, grated cheese, thick cream, salt, pepper and mustard.
4. Cut 6 slices of bread into squares.
5. Pile prawn mixture on each square.
6. Sprinkle a little grated cheese on top.
7. Grill or bake in very hot oven till squares are golden brown and bubbly.
8. Serve hot, decorated with parsley.
|Source :Sally Pinto
||Email or Print This article